Wednesday 14 May 2014

Disney Wordless Wednesday: In the details


So here is my first Disney Wordless Wednesday, I've enjoyed reading lots of new Disney posts on blogs so I thought I'd get involved in the action too.

One of the things I love most about the Disney parks is the amazing theming.  The theming really allows you to get lost in the magic, whether you are in Animal Kingdom in WDW, California Adventure in Disneyland or Walt Disney Studios in Paris.  The attention to detail is incredible; each park has it's own personality so to speak, and often, they also have different lands within each park that blend seamlessly with one another.  Magical!


 























Focused on the Magic




Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | Goodreads

1 comment :

  1. You captured some great details there! I love the view with Expedition Everest in the background. WDW has so many wonderful and magical details! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...