Wednesday 18 June 2014

Disney Wordless Wednesday : A different perspective

Hurrah for another Disney Wordless Wednesday!  This weeks theme is 'A different perspective'.  Although Disney is for everyone, of all ages, I have chosen to focus on the perspective of the parks from two twenty somethings point of view.  I first visited Disneyland Paris when I was a lot younger, but I have been fortunate enough to visit Paris, Anaheim and Orlando in the last year and I've found myself noticing different things and enjoying different things.  I suspect this will continue to change; families, married couples, groups of friends, etc all enjoy various aspects to the parks - for me, the fact there is something for everyone is a part of the magic!



°o° 


Show off your Disney side with the Disney Wordless Wednesday!  It's a wonderful, friendly blog hop hosted by Deb @ Focused on the magic.com :-)

Focused on the Magic



Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | Goodreads

14 comments :

  1. That is a great shot of the castle through the Minnie ears Danielle, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love the one of the castle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pics!! Especially the first one. Every trip I want to take a picture like that and every trip I forget!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristie, taking a photo like that was on my Disney bucket list!

      Delete
  4. Yes!!!!!! Love the shot of the Castle through the Minnie ears!! I too have a shadow pic of me wearing my ears :D

    Mine is of Cinderella Castle this week - it's by far my favourite of the thousands of photos I have from around the World! #DisneyWordlessWednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle! I'm just about to stop by your blog :-)

      Delete
  5. Fantastic perspectives!! Your shadow captures the magic of the moment and I love seeing the castle through your ears, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures. My favorite one is the castle through the Minnie ears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love the castle through your ears. Such a cute idea! All 4 are great photos. How lucky to have been able to visit Paris, CA, and FL this year! Lots of great memories for you, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan, I do feel very lucky, with memories that will stay with me for a lifetime!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...