Wednesday 4 June 2014

Disney Wordless Wednesday : June - Three Castles

Time for what is quickly becoming my favourite day of the week - Disney Wordless Wednesday!  I love any opportunity to look through my Disney photos. This week's theme is a calendar shot for June! I have cheated a little and gone for three shots of, in my opinion, one of the most spectacular aspects of the Disney Parks - the princess' castle!  


Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Paris (please excuse the AWFUL quality - I went old school and only took a disposable camera to DL in Paris!) - Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Anaheim - Cinderella's Castle in Orlando 

°o° 


Come join in the fun of Disney Wordless Wednesday blog hop, hosted by Deb at Focused on the magic.com :-)  Show off your Disney side!


Focused on the Magic





Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | Goodreads

15 comments :

  1. Great photos Danielle, I love castle shots! I am like you. I go for quantity to :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Im not very creative so I tend to be trigger happy instead!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic collage for June! I would love to gaze at that picture on my calendar and dream. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collage of castle pictures for a calendar shot. I hope to see the DL Paris castle in person someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) it's definitely worth a visit if you can make it!

      Delete
  4. Aww there they are, great shots of the castles. A perfect way to see June :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I've seen two out of three in real life - am hoping to add Anaheim to the mix next year! Here's my June Calendar Shot for #DisneyWorldessWednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like the Anaheim park but the castle looks so small in comparison! Definitely worth a trip though!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! I'm a little partial to Cinderella's Castle in Orlando, but I would love to see the other two. How fun to see them side-by-side! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinderella's castle is so beautiful. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Awesome pics , Love all 3 castles together ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how they are all so different!

      Delete
  8. Lovely photos! I would love to see Sleeping Beauty's Castle as it's the only one of the three that I haven't seen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...