Wednesday 28 May 2014

Disney Wordless Wednesday : W

Another Disney Wordless Wednesday and this week the theme is the letter W. For me, this is wishes. I never thought I'd ever actually make it to Walt Disney World and when I went in April, it really was a wish and dream come true.  I met princesses, dined in the castle, saw the amazing Wishes fireworks, ate dole whip, picked a pearl... I could go on forever.  I had the most magical time and personally, Disney is place for wish fulfillment and happiness, and the parks are a place where you make memories that will last a lifetime. 




°o°


Focused on the Magic




Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | Goodreads

12 comments :

  1. Beautiful collage! I'm so glad your wish came true! It looks like you have a magical trip! Thanks for sharing and for joining in the DWW Blog Hop fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's always a pleasure seeing everyone's amazing photos x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had an incredible time! I had planned to eat Dole Whip on my last visit and wouldn't you know I forgot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you! Oh no! Do you have another trip planned? Dole whip has such a legendary status! X

      Delete
  3. Great photos! It's so great that your dream came true x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) it was definitely a trip I will never forget, looking forward to my next one! X

      Delete
  4. Great photos and what better place to have a dream come true! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I agree... I now believe anything can happen at Disney! X

      Delete
  5. What a sweet post! So glad that your wishes to go to Walt Disney World came true. May you have many more magical memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had such fun! I love feeling like a princess and having wishes come true!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun! I've never felt as much like a princess as I did at WDW. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...