Friday 6 March 2015

Products I've loved in February


I don't often do beauty posts but February has been an adventurous month for me beauty-wise!  First of all, I had my amazing Benefit make-up lesson and secondly, I got my first ever beauty box!  I've been lusting over beauty boxes for so long but never could decide which one to subscribe to, so fortunately, as a treat, I got given the Look Fantastic beauty box and I loved it.  It made me so happy that I've decided to go for it again this month and I can't wait for it to drop through my letter box.  

Anyway, without further ado, here are the products I've been loving in February.

Benefit's watt's up (£24.50):  watt's up is a beautiful, champagne highlighter than glides on silky smooth and blends into a soft finish.  I love this highlighter; I previously used High Beam but I think I prefer watt's up, it really peps up my skin and gives that fresh faced glow (which I need in the morning!).

Estée Lauder Double Wear concealer (£21.50):  Again, another product that I thank my lucky stars I can use in the morning.  I have to get up stupidly early and this concealer hides my dark circles and any other blemishes that I need to cover up.  I usually just whack this on and don't worry about any foundation, it's a good enough standalone product.

Moroccan Oil (£31.95):  One thing I do love is hair oil.  I used to religiously use Macademia Oil - it works wonders for my hair - but it's a bit out of my budget at the moment.  This little gem arrived in my Look Fantastic beauty box and it's been so good to pamper my hair again.  I rub a ten pence size of oil into my hands and then run it through washed hair.  It leaves my hair soft, manageable and feeling great.

Simple revitalising eye roll on (£5.49): Another eye pep upper! One quick swipe of this under my eyes relieves my tired eyes almost instantly.  I tend to use it more often when I have my contact lens in as they can make my eyes feel very tired.  It's good for when I'm dashing around and only have a few seconds to wake my self up again.

Lush butterbear (£2.65): I actually got this bath bomb before Christmas but only just got round to taking a bath!  I think butterbear was a Christmas thing and Butterball has the same fragrance and oils.  I used it after having an extremely stressful and emotionally draining day and it was the perfect way to unwind for twenty minutes.

Have you used any products you loved last month?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...