Sunday 15 March 2015

Seven Deadly Sins Tag

I spotted this tag over on Natalie's blog and thought it looked fun.  I'm probably guilty of a lot more than these seven beauty sins though! 



Greed: What’s your most inexpensive beauty item? What is the most expensive?
My most inexperience items are probably my brushes.  I can't even remember when I got them but I'm pretty sure they were standard Superdrug brushes.  I am looking into investing in a new blusher brush, I just haven't got round it to yet.  As for my most expensive item, my Urban Decay palettes probably cost the most in one go.  

Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Foundation!  I love the way foundation makes my skin look when I do it properly - especially with Benefit's hello flawless foundation - but I hate the hassle of putting it on, it not being blended properly into my jawline, getting it on my clothes, washing it all off etc.  So yeah, pretty love/hate and I, more often than not, forego wearing foundation and just cover up blemishes and dark circles with a bit of concealer. 

Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?
Probably Benefit.  I adore Benefit's range and I gravitate towards most of their products.  I tend to buy MAC lipsticks though and I really want to invest in another NARS blush. 

Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Foundation, again.  For the aforementioned reasons! 

Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?
Probably mascara  If I were only to use one product, it'd be mascara; it's quick, easy, and makes me look awake! 

Lust: Which item is top of your beauty wish list?
Oohh a toughie!  The only thing that comes to mind is the Cinderella range at MAC but I was at work when they released it online and missed out, and when we visited MAC yesterday in Norwich, they didn't have anything either! 

Envy: Which make-up product/look is great on others but not on you?
Dark lipsticks.  I love the way dark, statement lips look but I'd never have the confidence to pull it off!  In fact, I wish I felt confident enough to wear lipstick all the time but it's something I love, but shy away from.  

Well, that was fun!

Happy Sunday y'all. 

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for answering these :) I love wearing dark lipstick too, it looks so nice in the Winter months!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really fun to read through! I agree with you on a lot of them and would definitely have to add perfumes to greed! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...