Wednesday 29 October 2014

Etsy Wishlist #1



I love Etsy, there are so many beautiful things created by extremely talented people.  It's one of my go-to places for gifts and I could spend ages trawling through the pages looking at all the different goodies that I want!  I've started to make a wish list, y'know, just in case... 




Sylvia Plath Quote Bracelets CynicalRedhead £29.35 | 2015 Toodles Noodles Planner ToodlesNoodles £28.71 |  Beauty and the Beast inspired Red Rose in Cloche pendant VintageLightJewelry £22.33 | Peace Love Mickey T-Shirt LostBayTrader £9.57 | Back To The Future Movie Poster AWayWithWordsPrints £10 |  The Perks of Being A Wallflower Typography Print TheWrittenWordPrints £10


Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | Goodreads

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...