Wednesday 20 August 2014

Wordless Wednesday : Retro

It's been so long since I've done a Wordless Wednesday that I don't think I can be very wordless!  This week's theme is retro! I've decided to go as retro as possible with my photos this week and they actually come from a family trip to Euro Disney in 1994.  This trip was one of my first to Euro Disney, now Disneyland Paris.  I can't believe it was 20 years ago!

A climb on Big Thunder Mountain.

Mini-me!

A parade in front of the Castle.

I guess this means I'm technically classed as vintage!


°o° 



Come join in the fun!  Click on the button below! 




Focused on the Magic




Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | Goodreads

4 comments :

  1. Aw, such cute pictures! I am so desperate to go to Disney soon. 7 years is a long time without the Disney World magic!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics - love that Lion King float.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic in front of the castle - so cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Aw, I love the mini you! So cool to see Euro Disney pictures!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...