Monday 9 February 2015

Disneyland Paris 2015 part deux

One of my favourite things to do in Disney is to try and take "different" photos (although I think Disney parks are designed for this... photo opportunities everywhere!) and as the theming is so good, there is always something to take a photo of! 



I was quite surprised at the lack of Frozen merchandise at Paris this year; I was expecting an Anna and Elsa take over but there were only a handful of things!


Everyone needs a castle and Mickey/Minnie ears shot!  I like these two photos as they offer a different perspective of the parks.  I'm usually so in awe at the parks that I forget to look up and miss out on so much.  




I don't often get photos with characters because I'm too impatient to wait in the queue and I don't want to get in the way of the children's magical experiences.  As we went this time with my nephew, who LOVED meeting all the characters, we decided to jump in the queue behind and meet Buzz! 




There's always an opportunity to make a wish at Disney, whether it be in a fountain or during the Wishes! fireworks.

I loved the sparkly Sleeping Beauty's castle... I'm really looking forward to seeing how Disneyland, Anaheim celebrate their 60th anniversary with a beautiful diamond castle. 






5 comments :

  1. I want to go to Disney so much! I haven't been for about 8 years and I want photos with all the characters. I'm quite happy that there wasn't much of a Frozen influence. I love Frozen but too much can be too much!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! I've never been to the park in Paris but I would LOVE to! Disney makes me so so happy!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The park in Paris is lovely to visit for a few days away :-) and you're right; you can't be anything but happy when surrounded by Disney magic! X

      Delete
  3. Disneyland tops our bucketlist. we're desperate to visit soon, especially since we've been seeing so many people posting pictures there lately!!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, it's a really lovely park to visit. I hope you can make it there soon. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...