Wednesday 11 February 2015

Sunday stroll

Last Sunday, Dena and I decided to go for a wintery walk to blow away the cobwebs.  I hadn't really ventured out much since my operation and it was considerably warmer than the previous few days, so I donned my wellies, grabbed my camera and off we went.  

It was very muddy and all the trees are very much still bare but as the woods are just behind my house, it's nice to be able to see it change throughout the seasons.  









I'm trying to get to grips with my camera and my course suggested thinking outside the box for creativity so I'm trying to take pictures of things that my eye is immediately drawn to.  Not sure how it's working out, but I'll give it a go!

I'll definitely be going out for a winter walk again soon as I felt so much better and invigorated afterwards. A great way to banish the winter blues!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...