Friday 5 December 2014

Magical Orlando tag

Although I've only been to Orlando once before (in April for the most amazing birthday trip), I fell in love the minute I stepped onto the sunny Floridian tarmac at the airport.  The next time I visit Orlando will be when I begin my year as a Disney World cast member and until then, I'll be using any excuse to talk about the Sunshine State and in particular, Orlando!  When I saw that FloridaTix were running a blogging competition related to the Orlando theme parks, I had to enter!  What better excuse to reminisce on some amazing memories and think about everything Florida related!  I also tag my partner-in-crime, Dena (also, check out her answers when she does this... bound to be amazing!).







Magical Orlando Tag Questions:
1. Which Hogwarts house would you be sorted into?
I'm definitely a Gryffindor, a weird mixture between Neville Longbottom and Hermione Granger!  I'm a total book and learning nerd but not afraid to stand up for what I believe in either.  Go, go, Gryffindor! 

2. Name a Disney character you’d like to have dinner with.
Belle.  We could easily wile away the hours chatting about books over a delicious plate of grey stuff.  We both come from small 'provincial' towns, and like me, she's an opinionated and outspoken young lady at times and in between book recommendations, I reckon we could put the world to rights.

3. Which Marvel superhero power would you choose?
Oh a toughie!  I'd want to be like the Black Widow; she doesn't have traditional superpower but she has the mind of a secret agent, the sass of a powerful, independent woman, she's practically a ninja, and she has the strength of mind to keep Capt America, Iron Man and co in line.  You go girl!

4. If you could bring back one dinosaur breed from Jurassic Park, which would it be?
Triceratops, if only for the fact they're vegetarians.  The T-Rex and velociraptors are truly terrifying and make a Hungarian Horntail look like a fluffy puppy.   

5. You can ride a dragon at the Triwizard Tournament and visit the Owlery at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but where else would you go on a school trip to Hogsmeade?
I think I'd visit the Shrieking Shack; this is where my inner Gryffindor reveals itself.  I would indeed visit the Shrieking Shack and see for myself what actually causes that spooky sound.  Hopefully I'd make it back for a Butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks!

6. A scene in any Disney, Harry Potter or Marvel movie you wish you could experience?
I would love to experience Christmas at Hogwarts;  the wizards seem to go all out with the decorations during the festive season!  The school is so much quieter and I too could go and root around in the Restricted Section in the library and wander the corridors while it was snowing outside.  Or cosy up in front of the fire in the Gryffindor common room.  

7. Name one item from any Harry Potter, Disney or Marvel movie would you want for Christmas.
Olaf!  Who wouldn't want a talking snowman for Christmas?  Olaf is keen to make you laugh, cheer you up and generally be sunshine during a dreary winters day!  And he loves warm hugs!

8. Name one unforgettable experience/moment you’ve had at the Orlando Parks.
My birthday breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table was the perfect start to the most magical day.  I was presented with a beautiful tiara, birthday balloons, birthday cake and said hello to four different Disney princesses, all while overlooking Prince Phillip's Carousel.  Such a special moment that could only have been created in a Disney park. 


Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | Goodreads

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...