Friday 11 July 2014

Life lately #4

Wow!  Where has the past month gone?  I can't believe I'm writing my first blog back in England; I had such an amazing last month in Mexico, with memories that'll last a lifetime.

My parents and aunt came out to visit and we all spent two weeks in Nuevo Vallarta - it was great to get out of the city and spend two weeks relaxing by the sea.  We also did a couple of excursions while we were there, blog posts to follow!



After holiday, we spent a week in Guadalajara.  I had a couple of goodbye parties with my school there and Mexican friends as well as visiting a few places around the city that we still hadn't gone to - even after living there for one and a half years.




That being said, I was ready to move on at the end of our last week in Guadalajara.  I hate living in limbo and we were like that, with all our hotel and transportation reservations, suitcases packed and just waiting to leave for Mexico City.  I had an amazing last week in Mexico City and to be honest, it made me remember why I love Mexico so much.  Mexico City is such a dynamic, vibrant and culturally rich city; there is always something to do, a place to visit, or something different to experience.  We had a lot of fun just generally being tourists, we went to some amazing museums and discovered interesting places in the city.  But alas, all good things have to come to an end and so I find myself back here, in Suffolk.



So far, I'm enjoying being back, I've missed England a lot, and of course, my family and cats.  I have a new job to start and lots of other ventures planned over the summer.  Here's to a good summer and to start ticking things off my summer bucket list!


Happy July! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...