Monday 6 April 2015

Products I loved in March

March has been a month of troublesome skin for me so I've been on the look out for skin rescuers and also I've come to re-appreciate some of my old favourites!  



Korres Laurel and Echinacea Shampoo (£10) Korres is a brand that I've come to really like over the past few months and as the winter weather and heating has played havoc with my unnecessarily sensitive scalp, I thought I'd give their dry scalp shampoo a go.  My scalp can get really dry, itchy and often bleeds due to the the cold weather or as a response to daily stress and it's something that can get me down.  I've used the shampoo on every other wash and I noticed pretty much an immediate difference.  After about two weeks, my scalp has calmed down a lot.  I'd definitely recommend this!

Monu Illuminating Primer (£27.95) This little beauty came in my Look Fantastic beauty box in February and I simply love it.  It illuminates the skin and I often prefer to wear it on it's own rather than underneath foundation, just to even out my complexion and my skin a bit of extra oomph.  It's quite thick so you need to make sure you've blended it in well but you don't need much product for an all over glow.  My only complaint is the price tag; as much as I love it, £28 is a little too much for my to spend on a primer at the moment. 

Benefit Roller Lash (£19.50) Oh Roller Lash, how I love thee.  For me, Roller Lash is the perfect mascara for every day wear.  A couple of layers of this and my eyelashes are lifted and curled enough to make me look awake early in the morning.  Ever since I bought this in February, I haven't looked back and it will take an exceptional mascara to replace this in my make up bag!

Lush Grease Lightning (£6.40) As I mentioned earlier, my skin has been particularly problematic this month and this spot treatment from Lush has helped to reduce the redness and dry spots out.  It's a lovely mixture of tea tree and witch hazel, which Lush recommend you apply as you feel the spot appearing.  It's a bargain at just over six quid; spots really knock my self confidence (I'm too old for them!) and I will do practically anything to help them be on their way. 

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil (£36.00) This product is one that I really can't imagine myself ever not using now.  I have used this oil every night since October and it really helps skin to retain it's moisture and rejuvenate it over night.  I apply a few drops after I have toned and smooth it into the skin, it has a subtle lavender fragrance which is perfect pre-bed!  It helps to clear up spots and my skin feels softer, smoother and generally a bit more pampered.  And it gets to feel like that every day.  Hurrah!





What products did you enjoy using in March?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...