Sunday 31 May 2015

Products I loved in May

May has been a great month for trying out new beauty products and I've come across some different bits and pieces that I really love!  



First up, we have Ginvera Green Tea BB cream (£20).  I adore this BB cream; the formula is light and not at all greasy but provides good coverage that lasts pretty much all day.  It blends effortlessly into the skin and is a great base for the summer - it's not too heavy at all but is good enough to hide blemishes or any other problem areas.  I love it!

Omorovicza thermal cleansing balm (£46).  This amazing cleansing balm arrived in May's Look Fantastic beauty box and in my opinion, it's outstanding.  It's a soft, black mud balm that cleanses the skin beautifully without stripping or drying it out.  It removes all traces of make up and leaves the skin feeling soft and radiant.  I've been using it once a week as a pampering treat and it really calms my moody skin down a lot.  The only downside is the price - £46 would really be stretching my budget.


Autograph twist up cheek blusher (£9.50) I've never bought any Marks and Spencer's beauty products before but I was gifted a voucher and thought it was the perfect opportunity to try it out.  I decided on the Soft Coral shade of their twist up blusher and the colour is so summery.  It's so easy to apply, I swipe a layer of the colour across my cheeks and it blends in to leave a soft orangey/pink shade.  The formula is creamy without being too intense and gives your cheeks a pop of colour.  

Kiehl's Hydro-pumping re-texturizing serum concentrate (£40) I was given a sample of this serum ages ago but didn't think much of it as I didn't want to include yet another product in my skincare routine.  I have since caved and given it a try and now I really want to use it every day!  This snappily named (!) serum is applied after toning and before moisturising and works to balance the skin out, great for problem  combination skin like mine.  The serum is silky smooth that is quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving any greasy residue.  It helps to rehydrate the drier patches on my face and helps to clear up any blemishes too.  Again, the only downside is the price - I'd struggle to justify another £40 when I'm saving for Florida - I'm desperately on the lookout for a good quality dupe!    


Finally, Mac lipstick - Lustering (£15.50).  I love this shade of Mac lipstick - they describe it as an outspoken pink.  For me, there really isn't any comparison when it comes to lipsticks, Mac win for the quality of their product and the price is okay.  This shade is bold without being too in your face and I like wearing it with natural eyes and summery cheeks.  

Which products have you liked using last month? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...