Tuesday 27 January 2015

Disneyland Paris 2015 part 1


One cold weekend in January, seven of us piled into our purpose bought people carrier and journeyed to Disneyland, Paris!  It was my nephew's first time at Disney - he's 5 - and it was great to see someone enjoying it all with brand new eyes!  As for me, I don't need asking twice to go to Disney and I enjoyed it as much as always.  

We stayed in the Hotel Cheyenne this time; I'd never stayed in that hotel before and it offered a pretty comfortable stay for a value resort.  I think I preferred the Cheyenne slightly more than the Hotel Santa Fe, only because I adore the Cheyenne's Wild West theming!  

I thought I'd share a few of my photos from our stay!




I love le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant (or better known as Sleeping Beauty's Castle!) in Paris!  I'm struggling to decide if I like this one or Cinderella's Castle more in WDW! 


My favourite ride at Disney and I would even dare to say that Big Thunder Mountain in Paris is the best version (although it was closed when we visited Disneyland in Anaheim). 



Walt Disney Studios Park has great theming, from the old vintage Hollywood to the new Ratatouille Parisian area.  We didn't manage to go to the new Ratatouille attraction.... next time! 












 We managed to get a good spot for the parade - one of the perks of visiting during the cold, low season!  The Disney   Parades just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Have you ever visited Disneyland Paris?


2 comments :

  1. Ah my goodness this makes me want to travel so bad!! Need to finish uni first!! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award and you can check out the post here if you'd like: http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/the-liebster-award-again.html

    Em xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much for nominating me and stopping by!

      Get through uni and you'll have all the time to travel, it's all worth it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...