Tuesday 29 September 2015

CRP | Staycation #2 Fort Wilderness Cabins

IWow! I suspected this would happen but time is flying past at a rate of knots and I barely have time to sit back and take it all in. That being said, I'm having the best time and trying to make the most of all opportunities out here. 

To celebrate our month of being out here, our arrival group planned a little Staycation in the Fort Wilderness Cabins. At Fort Wilderness, you can rent a cabin in the woods or being your own motor home for a spot of camping. It's a really cute resort that lets you feel surrounded by nature and took me back to my camping trips in the UK! 



The resorts always have so many free activities to keep kids of all ages occupied and Fort Wilderness was no different. After stopping by the shop to pick up BBQ equipment, those of us who weren't working went to buy marshmallows and toasted them around a campfire! It was so much fun; we toasted, set alight to, and generally gorged ourselves on sugary goodness. After that, the fun continued! We had a little campfire sing along with Chip 'n Dale! It's moments like that which make Disney World truly one of the most fun places on Earth! 



Fort Wilderness is sat on the edge of Bay Lake which means that you can sit on the beach and watch Wishes! I can now cross another location off my "where-I've-seen-the-fireworks" list!! 



The cabins themselves were also adorable and cosy! Of course, they were decked out with wooden panelling and had a very in-the-woods feeling. There's a double bed, bunk bed and sofa bed in the cabins which means six people can stay. Out the front, there's also a BBQ and the store sells all kinds of goodies so you can have a whole camping experience! 



I love staycations! 



2 comments :

  1. Looks like you're having a great time :) Beyond jealous!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, I am! Time is just going so quickly!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...